Answered By: Elizabeth Davidson Last Updated: Sep 17, 2018 Views: 450
Everyone is welcome to use the library and its resources, but in order to check out materials, you must be one of the following:
- Current McDaniel students, faculty (including emeriti), administration, staff & family members*, trustees
- McDaniel Alumni**
- Carroll Library Partnership members – Carroll Community College Students and Carroll County Public Library members that are Carroll County residents **
- Students from colleges that are members of the Baltimore Academic Library Consortium (BALC) and several Maryland Independent Colleges and Universities Association (MICUA) libraries. **
- Carroll Library Partners, BALC, and MICUA borrowers must present their current library card or ID card from their library or institution in order to receive a temporary borrower’s card.
* Must register with ID of McDaniel faculty, administration or staff person
** Non-campus users (Alumni, Carroll Library Partnership, BALC and MICUA) must register for a temporary borrower’s card before checking out materials. This card can be issued during regular community access hours, which are visible on our hours page. To confirm that your institute belongs to one of these groups, check the links on our Borrowing Privileges page.
Due to licensing restrictions, electronic resources such as databases, streaming videos and online journals are not available to non-campus users remotely. However, they can be accessed in the library.