Answered By: Mary C. Wilson Last Updated: Jun 19, 2014 Views: 37
Answered By: Mary C. Wilson
Last Updated: Jun 19, 2014 Views: 37
- Requests can be placed on items through the online catalog.
- Search for the item you are looking for in the online catalog. Once you have found the item, click on “Place Request”. You will need to be logged in to your online patron account in order to place the request.
- When searching for items that are held by the Carroll County Public Library or Carroll Community College, be sure to have search parameters set to search all libraries.
- McDaniel patrons may only place requests on Hoover Library items if the item you are requesting is currently checked out from Hoover Library.
- Carroll Library Partners (CCPL, CCC) may only place requests on books. We do not send AV items out on request.