Answered By: Mary C. Wilson Last Updated: Jun 19, 2014 Views: 41
Reserve Items are shelved behind the Circulation Desk.
- Check the library catalog under “Course Reserves”
- Record the Reserve call number and request the item at the Circulation Desk
- Remember—Reserves have a limited checkout period.
- Most items are IN LIBRARY USE ONLY unless otherwise noted
- Fines for overdue items are $0.50 per hour
- Items must be returned at the Circulation Desk
Or contact the liaison librarian in your subject area for an appointment
Help Desk Hours
- Open regular library hours
- Closed for the Summer - visit our librarians in the Research Lounge across from the Information Commons
- Mon. - Thurs. 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Fri. 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sat. Closed
- Sun. Closed