Answered By: Mary C. Wilson Last Updated: Jun 19, 2014 Views: 29
You may renew most items in multiple ways:
Online through the library website/online catalog
- Go to “Patron Account”
- Input your barcode—This is the 14 digit number located on the front of your McDaniel ID card.
- Input your password. This should initially be the last four digits of your phone number and can be reset after you login to your account.
- If this password does not work, click on the link to have your password emailed to you.
- Click on “Items Out” and check the boxes of the items you wish to renew. Then click “Renew Selected Items” at bottom of page.
- Some items cannot be renewed.
- If you are unable to access your account, please email circulation staff or contact the Circulation Desk.
Items can also be renewed in person at the Circulation Desk
No telephone renewals
Or contact the liaison librarian in your subject area for an appointment
Help Desk Hours
- Open regular library hours
- Closed for the Summer - visit our librarians in the Research Lounge across from the Information Commons
- Mon. - Thurs. 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Fri. 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Sat. Closed
- Sun. Closed