Answered By: Brynne Norton Last Updated: Jul 01, 2015 Views: 87
The length of the loan period varies based on the borrower and the type of item.
- Books: 4 weeks
- AV Items (CDs,DVDs,VHS) : 3 Days
- Reserves: 1 Hour, 3 Hours, 24 Hours, or 1 Week – as specified by the instructor
- Lab Key Cards: 72 Hours
- Reference Books and Periodicals/Journals/Magazines: NON CIRCULATING –CANNOT BE TAKEN FROM THE LIBRARY
For Non Campus Borrowers:
- Circulation is limited to Books
- Loan period: 3 Weeks
- Reference Books and Periodicals can only be used in the library.
- Non campus borrowers do not have access to AV items (CD’s, DVD’s, VHS tapes)