Answered By: Brynne Norton Last Updated: Jul 01, 2015 Views: 192
Everyone is welcome to use the library and its resources, but in order to check out materials, you must be one of the following:
- Current McDaniel students, faculty (including emeriti), administration, staff & family members*, trustees
- McDaniel Alumni**
- Carroll Library Partnership members – Carroll Community College Students and Carroll County Public Library members that are Carroll County residents **
- Students from colleges that are members of the Baltimore Academic Library Consortium (BALC) and several Maryland Independent Colleges and Universities Association (MICUA) libraries. **
- Carroll Library Partners, BALC, and MICUA borrowers must present their current library card or ID card from their library or institution in order to receive a temporary borrower’s card.
* Must register with ID of McDaniel faculty, administration or staff person
** Non-campus users (Alumni, Carroll Library Partnership, BALC and MICUA) must register for a temporary borrower’s card before checking out materials. This card can only be issued during regular business hours Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, and on some limited weekend hours. It is strongly suggested that you call before coming to the library to verify that someone is available to issue the card.