How do I find and get an item that my professor placed on Reserve for my class?
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2013 | 36 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
Reserve Items are shelved behind the Circulation Desk.
- Check the library catalog under “Course Reserves”
- Record the Reserve call number and request the item at the Circulation Desk
- Remember—Reserves have a limited checkout period.
- Most items are IN LIBRARY USE ONLY unless otherwise noted
- Fines for overdue items are $0.50 per hour
- Items must be returned at the Circulation Desk