How do I renew materials I have checked out?
Last Updated: Aug 15, 2011 | 15 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
You may renew most items in multiple ways:
Online through the library website/online catalog
- Go to “Patron Account”
- Input your barcode—This is the 14 digit number located on the front of your McDaniel ID card.
- Input your password. This should initially be the last four digits of your phone number and can be reset after you login to your account.
- If this password does not work, click on the link to have your password emailed to you.
- Click on “Items Out” and check the boxes of the items you wish to renew. Then click “Renew Selected Items” at bottom of page.
- Some items cannot be renewed.
- If you are unable to access your account, please email circulation staff or contact the Circulation Desk.
Items can also be renewed in person at the Circulation Desk
No telephone renewals