Skip to Questions
McDaniel College Hoover Library

Ask Us! - Questions? Get Answers!


I need help with my research paper. Can I talk to a librarian?

Last Updated: Aug 22, 2013  |  130 Views

Was this helpful? 0   1


If you would like to make an individual reference/research appointment, contact the Liaison Librarian in your subject area to schedule your appointment.

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to get Help

    • a small icon
      Via SMS: TXT your question
      to (410) 346-5640
    • a small icon
      Call us at (410) 857-2284
      or (410) 857-2281
    • a small icon
      Visit us at the Research & Technology Support Desk
    • Or contact the liaison librarian in your subject area for an appointment

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Archives  –  Circulation  –  DVD  –  Employment  –  Group Technology Rooms  –  Hours  –  Interlibrary Loan  –  Lost & Found  –  Off-Campus Access  –  Online Catalog Help  –  Photocopying  –  Printing  –  Research Help  –  Reserves  
    View All Topics

    Related content from Hoover Library's Subject Guides